External users can request on-demand free access to the following software codes, created in the CLOVER project:
- Finite-time estimation of time-varying frequency signals in low-inertia power systems;
- Backstepping induced variable gain sliding mode control;
- Parameters preference for continuous super-twisting-like algorithm based on H-infinity norm analysis;
- Higher order sliding mode observer for LTI systems with unknown inputs;
- Basic controller of hydraulic set-up.
These tools are subject to the CLOVER Deliverable 1.3. The request can be sent through the contact form of this web-site. The request should include:
- Controller(s) requested (from the list above);
- Purposes of the use;
- Contact data and e-mail.